Sarah's the name and Steve's the game
Official band nerd
Last Meals of Inmates on Death Row
Single black olive with a pit in it
Victor Feguer didn’t kill himself by eating an olive. He ate the olive, and was hung as planned the next day.
This site, I swear.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
#when I find myself in times of trouble #pennsatucky comes to me #speaking words of wisdom